Thursday, October 28, 2010

Purchases.




I seem to have developed a compulsive shopping disorder since i moved into the city this year. I cant help myself! I always find myself spending all the money i have and it hurts my bank account a whole lot. These are some of my never ending purchases.

-Cropped denim and leather sleeved jacket
-Rubi satchel
-Leopard sunglasses case
-Floral print shoes
-Nike sports singlet 
-Gold zip ASOS heals
-Peep toe lace up heels

I looooove my new ASOS heals, now i just need an occasion to wear them to! I also got introduced to internet shopping , and Ive been hooked ever since. Its much easier then actually physically going into shops, everything is done for you. Such a good invention. And waiting for it to arrive in the mail makes it that much more exciting (: